Safety @ The Lodge
We take safety seriously
The Lodge @ The Address Citywest Hotel offers superb spacious Meeting and Events spaces that have now been adapted to meet the challenges of Covid-19. We are committed to providing excellent service to our meeting delegates & event guests in a safe environment.
Our “Safety Program” focuses on the health and safety of our guests, delegates and employees and incorporates all aspects of Government guidelines and the Failte Ireland Safety Charter. Our spacious meeting and event spaces ensure social distancing is fully observed and supported by additional safety protocols.
Our maximum capacities have been reduced to enable social distancing between delegates and adhere to the safety guidelines provided by the HSE.
Some of these measures include:
- Hand sanitising stations have been installed in all meeting rooms.
- Visual aids have been installed in restrooms and public areas to remind delegates of best hand hygiene practice, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- All meeting spaces are deep cleaned and sanitised of all touch points including door handles, lift buttons, hand rails, meeting room equipment, cables, glass water bottles, pencils and light switches.
- We ask that attendees sanitise their hands as often as needed to ensure maximum safety.
- We ensure the practice of social distancing in all public areas and help organisers to safely usher delegates to their meeting room.
- We actively remind out clients of the importance of communicating personal responsibility for self-distancing when in the meeting space.
- We keep a contact register of all meeting delegates.
- We ask that delegates do not attend a meeting if you have a high temperature or are feeling unwell.
For more information please follow the links below of just get in touch – we would love to discuss your event with you.
P: +353 (0)1 461 9900
Download our brochure | Our event spaces |Bookings | Gatherings | Meetings |