The IFSC is Ireland’s internationally trading financial services industry, employing approximately 25,000 people directly , located throughout the Republic of Ireland, but predominantly in the Dublin region.
It comprises some 500 internationally and Irish owned cross border financial services businesses, operating in over 1,000 corporate entities.
For a list of companies based in the IFSC, click here.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Onsite guest-exclusive gym and saunas
- Laptop Safe in all rooms
- Express laundry services
- Express Check-in and Check-out
- Complimentary Daily Newspaper
- Two state-of-the-art meeting rooms
A few of the companies in the vicinity…
- Bank of Ireland
- Price Waterhouse Cooper
- Smartbox Group
- JP Morgan
- BNP Paribas
- Grant Thornton
- AON Insurance
- State Street International
- Bank of New York Mellon
- A&L Goodbody
- Hanover Re-insurance
- The Irish Stock Exchange