Updated Information for Guests
Covid 19 RestrictionsSafety Guidelines
The Safety of our guests and our team is always our top priority. We are eager to welcome you, back so that we can continue to provide unparalleled and friendly service to all our guests. Please know we are focused more than ever on the health and safety of our guests. Your wellbeing is our top priority.
Over the past few months, we have developed our Safety Programme, which has involved the introduction of a wide range of protocols and systems that will ensure as much as possible, that our guests will have an enjoyable and safe visit at our hotel. While we would love to be able to keep things as normal as possible in the hotel, we have had to make some changes to the way we operate.
Some of the highlights of our new policy are outlined below, to raise awarness of what to expect, once you have checked into our hotel:
- We have replaced our printed version of our In-Room guest directory with a digital one, accessible by scanning the QR code you will find in the room. You will find answers to most of your questions here, see the menus, book meals and more.
- We have adopted a completely cashless policy for the hotel and are encouraging contactless payments in the restaurant. Also, credit card pre-authorisations are mandatory at check in. NO pre-authorisations can be done on debit cards
- A pre-check in email will be sent to you prior to the arrival in order to collect vital check in and tracing information and to cut down on check in time.
- Your room is fully sanitised and once inspected by our specially trained managers it is sealed until your arrival.
- If you are staying over for several days, we kindly ask you to pack ALL your belonging into the wardrobe in order for the room to be serviced. We will be unable to service your room otherwise
- Our Leisure Suite is reserved for hotel guests only, and at all times a maxium of 3 persons are permitted access. Our Saunas and gym showers are closed for the time being.
- Please note that McGettigan’s Cookhouse & Bar and the Club Lounge will only be open until 11pm in line with government guidelines.
- Should you have a dinner inclusive package or plan to have dinner in the McGettigans Cookhouse, please book your table here as soon as possible.
You can read our full COVID-19 policy here