Meetings & Events
Let us look after your Meeting and Events Needs
Are you looking for that perfect venue to hold an event, birthday, family gathering, product launch or special anniversary? Our menus cater for all tastes and party sizes and is served from our own kitchens and has dedicated staff. We can accommodate private events from an intimate gathering of 35 up to a larger gathering of 110.
We would be delighted to show you around our beautiful hotel, a two storey refurbished period building. The original Georgian house is more than 280 years old. It has been lovingly restored and is now complemented by extensive dining facilities and terraced areas. The location is unique, surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens.
Our suites and event rooms can be booked exclusively for you and your guests and we can tailor make the menu to suit your needs. Pre-dinner drinks and canapes can be served in the main foyer before you sit down to dinner.
All meeting room come with the following, complimentary:
- Portable Projectors
- Digital Projectors with Mac and PC Inputs
- Flip Chart and Markers
- Writing Pads & Pens
- Still and Sparkling Water
Private Event Menus
Our Meeting Rooms
and your safety.
The Address Citywest offers superb spacious Meeting and Events spaces that have now been adapted to meet the challenges of Covid-19. We are committed to providing excellent service to our meeting delegates & event guests in a safe environment.
Our “Safety Program” focuses on the health and safety of our guests, delegates and employees. Our spacious meeting and event spaces ensure social distancing is fully observed and supported by additional safety protocols.
Our maximum capacities have been reduced to enable social distancing between delegates and adhere to the safety guidelines provided by the HSE.
Some of these measures include:
- Hand sanitising stations have been installed in all meeting rooms.
- Visual aids have been installed in restrooms and public areas to remind delegates of best hand hygiene practice, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- All meeting spaces are deep cleaned and sanitised of all touch points including door handles, lift buttons, hand rails, meeting room equipment, cables, glass water bottles, pencils and light switches.
- We ask that attendees sanitise their hands as often as needed to ensure maximum safety.
- Wee ensure the practice of social distancing in all public areas and help organisers to safely usher delegates to their meeting room.
- We actively remind out clients of the importance of communicating personal responsibility for self-distancing when in the meeting space.
- We keep a contact register of all meeting delegates.
- We ask that delegates do not attend a meeting if you have a high temperature or are feeling unwell.