Come Play in Dublin
Two Night Dublin Family BreakBook Now
Summer in Dublin? Why not come and visit Dublin and see all the fantastic attractions it has to offer. We have put together a great Summer Family Breaks in Dublin for your family. Stay with us for two nights and visit Dublin Zoo and dine with us that evening. We even have a great in-room treat for kids on arrival.
With so much to see and do in Dublin for families why not take advantage of our Family No Need to Fly package which includes the following:
Two Night Family Summer Break
- Two nights’ Accommodation
- 1 family pass to Dublin Zoo (subject to availability)
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Family Dinner on Evening of Choice (2 course)
- Children’s Welcome Bag in room on arrival
- Cancel free up to 24 hours prior to arrival
- Complimentary WIFI
- After booking, you will be contacted by our reservations in relation to the tickets, to set dates and times
- 20% Non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking in order to secure the tickets
- Exclusive “Return to Address” €20.00 voucher on checkout for your next visit to any of The Address Collective Hotels.
From €280 (2 Adults and 2 children up to 12)
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Our Address. This year a family staycation is so needed and deserved after the year we have all had.